Funhouse video was once a British distributor of Public Domain VHS tapes. They were mostly active in the early 1990's and have published the following VHS tapes:
- ALADDIN & HIS MAGIC LAMP & Other Cartoon Fables
- HECKLE & JECKLE & FRIENDS
- THE MAGIC FLUTE & Other Magic Fables
- TOM THUMB & Other Cartoon Fables
- BUGS BUNNY & Co.
- DAFFY DUCK & Co.
- FARMER AL FAFA & Friends
- GULLIVER'S TRAVELS
- PORKY & Friends
- GABBY & Friends
- LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD & Other Cartoon Fables
- TOYLAND BROADCAST & Other Cartoon Fables
- JACK & THE BEANSTALK & Other Cartoon Fables
The VHS tapes are notorious for feautring a badly drawn winking wolf on the title cards as well as the opening and ending.